Steampunk Pendulum Regulator Wall Clock
Introduced in the late 16th century, the Regulator clock dramatically improved accuracy in measuring time with the addition of the pendulum to the weight-driven movement. The
open heart design exposes the 7-day brass movement; the antiqued brass face is engraved with large roman numerals artistically spaced by royal fleur-de-lis detailing. The antiqued brass bell on top of the Steampunk wall clock strikes the hour, and the pendulum swings rhythmically as the weight lowers.
5½"Wx3½"Dx26"H. 7 lbs.
- Pendulum is 21" long total
- Pendulum rests 1" from the wall
- Pendulum swings roughly 7-8" MAX.
- Instructions for time regulation enclosed
- Chime strikes once on the hour
- There is no chime shutoff.
- Indoor use only.